“Who are you and why is this happening?” I asked one of them.
“We are believers and we must keep going,” and then he added, “our work is important and concerns the self.”
“But all your dust is darkening the stars,” I said. “Nay, nay,” he said, “we are only passing through, the stars will return.”
Rhythm changes in combat Ninjutsu. This week in. See the link for all the videos .
1. “It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.” – Gandhi
2. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Gandhi
3. “A weak man is just by accident. A strong but non-violent man is unjust by accident.” – Gandhi
4. “The hand that punched is the hands that gives compassion” – David Avidan
5. “If you meet a Buddha, kill the Buddha.” – Linji Yixuan
6. “…but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.” – King Solomon
7. “The ability to abstain from punching, is founded on the ability to punch well.” – We say this here